Therefore, we do not lose heart! Though outwardly we are washing away, inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

nineteen ninety....something.

Since I've been riding with Mom everywhere, I have taken advantage of the XM radio and have found myself listening to the 90's station.  Really, Hart? I've always made fun of it.... but you HAVE to love a little Merril Bainbridge and Donna Lewis... and appreciate the quality of 90's music videos as well. 
Oh.  Hello Third Grade.  

 and of course, a personal favorite of mine...

a rather interesting approach to a music video... what is she dancing around in?   And what's with the shoes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment