Thursday, March 18, 2010
confession needed.
I am officially ashamed. Tonight, I have eaten more junk food than I have in the past 6 months.
I'm going to blame it on Jazzercize.. I accompanied my aunt to her Jazzercise class. I know you're thinking, "Jazzercize?" You might think the sound of Jazzercise with a bunch of women over 40 sounds lame, but let me tell you, IT. WAS. INTENSE. Naturally, after such rigorous exercise there was a need to indulge.
It started with the cheddar jalapeno cheetos- nasty, right?
Mom and I then hopped in the car and found ourselves at Krystal- haven't had one of those little burgers in maybe 5 years.
Following some little cheese krystals and chicks, we made our way over to sonic to try some "Pickle-o's" (Sonic's attempt at fried pickles) that I have been anxious to taste. Unfortunately, they didn't live up to my expectations.... at all.
As if we hadn't had enough, Mom decides she's in the mood for some Chick-fil-a ice cream (in which you can't go wrong). She ordered 2 large cones.
Needless to say, I have consumed most of my spring break calories over the span of two hours.
Now, you should feel better about yourself and what you thought was eating "too much."
phew. that's better.
now on with life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment